€50 per night
€50 per night
Lagos Guesthouse, Lagos, Portugal

Lagos Guesthouse

Lagos, Portugal - Lagos

No reviews

Be the first!   Write a review

Description - Apartment

Beautiful Apartments in Lagos , with 1 , 2 and 3 bedrooms , near the beatch .

  • Lagos Guesthouse, Lagos, Portugal, Portugal hotels and hostels
  • Lagos Guesthouse, Lagos, Portugal, read reviews, compare prices, and book hotels in Lagos
The space
  • Property type: Apartment
  • Guest apt units: 50
Apartment accommodations

Lowest price available: €50

1 Bedroom 2 Bedroom 3 Bedroom Studio
  • Check-in: 4:00pm
  • Check-out: 11:30am

Apartment amenities

Beach Boat rental Car rental

Room amenities

We have rooms with 1 and 2 bed

Balconies Microwave Private bathroom Refrigerator Showers without bath Television Television (cable/satellite)

Price details

€50 - 100 per night

An additional deposit may be requested prior to arrival. If so, you will be contacted directly after you confirm your booking.

Credit cards accepted on location: VisaVisa ElectronMasterCard

Booking and cancellation policy

Unless otherwise specified, booking payments are non-refundable.

To accept the reservation is required to pay 20% of the remaining 80% paid upon delivery of the keys.
We accept credit Card or Paypal

Location - Apartment

Faro (Distrito de Faro)
Portugal  8600

How to get there

bus , train , taxis

Nearest airport: Faro Airport , 60 km