€25 per night
€25 per night
Surfing Baleal - Surf Camp and School, Baleal, Portugal

Surfing Baleal - Surf Camp and School

Baleal, Portugal - Sol Village I, Rua Ferreira De Castro Nº 14 A

Read 1 review

  • Extremely clean rooms
  • Extraordinary service
  • Unrivaled rooms
Write a review

Most recent review

Surfing Baleal in my mind every weekend ... Excellent

Description - Guesthouse

Based about one hour from Lisbon and 30 metres from the beach, this establishment offers everything from accommodation, camps, rentals, tours, surf-lessons and much more in Europe’s most consistent surf zone.

Surf Lessons have never been so much fun!

Surfing Baleal surf school is focus on quality, safety and fun! If you're new to the sport and looking to learn, or if you're experienced and just looking for some great, consistent waves, Baleal is the perfect location.

Our instructors are friendly and fully qualified with Portuguese Surfing Federation. They know very well this area and have years of experience coaching absolute beginners and intermediate surfers.

Situated on the west of Portugal and protected by environment laws, Baleal is surrounded by beautiful, unspoilt beaches, making it an ideal base to surf from.

  • Surfing Baleal - Surf Camp and School, Baleal, Portugal, Portugal hotels and hostels
  • Surfing Baleal - Surf Camp and School, Baleal, Portugal, browse photos and reviews, and book a unique hotel or bed and breakfast in Baleal
The space
  • Property type: Guesthouse
  • Guest rooms/units: 14
  • Year built: 1990
  • Renovated: 2008
Guesthouse accommodations

Lowest price available: €25

All Types (single, Double....) Double Female Dorm Male Dorm Mixed Dorm Single Standard Triple Twin
  • Check-in: 12:30pm
  • Check-out: 12:30pm

Guesthouse amenities

24-hr front desk Airport pickup BBQ area Beach Bicycle rental Boat rental Car rental Children permitted Express checkout Golf Internet access Internet wireless (free) Laundry/valet service Linen included Medical assistance on call Multi-lingual staff No Smoking Open 24 Hours Parking (free) Safe deposit box Sports/activities Taxi service Tennis Tour/sightseeing assistance

Room amenities

Shared rooms from: 16 euros (November to February) 20 euros (March to June and October) 25 euros (July to September)

Transfer to or from bus terminal in Peniche is free. Transfer to or from Lisbon up to 4 persons is 80 euros. Transfer to or from Lisbon up to 6 persons is 120 euros.

7 nights - accomodation and surf course from: 255 euros (November to February) 300 euros (March to June and October) 400 euros (July to September)

Also: Surf guide Rentals Laundry .....

Backpacker facilities Coffee/tea maker Fireplace (gas) Internet access Iron/ironing board Kitchenettes Lockers Maid service daily Microwave Movie rental Non-smoking rooms Ocean view rooms Refrigerator Rollaway beds available Shared bathroom Television Television (cable/satellite) VCR/DVD Video games Wake-up calls


100 m from the Baleal beach.
300 m from Lagido.
5 km from Supertubos.

Bars, discos, bakery, butcher, supermarket, restaurants, transports, bank ... and you do not need car!

Price details

€25 per night

An additional deposit may be requested prior to arrival. If so, you will be contacted directly after you confirm your booking.

Credit cards: Not accepted on location

Available discounts

Groups of 5 or more persons.

Booking and cancellation policy

Unless otherwise specified, booking payments are non-refundable.

Once you have verified and confirmed your details, we will provide you with the necessary information for you to proceed with your reservation. Reservation will only be secured once a 30% payment will take place. The remaining 70% shall be paid at the time of arrival and check-in. We do not accept credit or debit cards.

In case of desistance, the 30% deposit will not be refunded. However, you are able to use this as credit for use at a future date or transfer to a third party.

Location - Guesthouse

Sol Village I, Rua Ferreira De Castro Nº 14 A
Leiria (Distrito de Leiria)
Portugal  2520-158

Latitude: 39.36273, Longitude: -9.33756

How to get there

Just about one hour far from Lisbon (90 km) there are several alternatives to reach Surfing Baleal.
  To get Peniche from Lisbon - follow the A8 to Caldas da Rainha until you arrive to the IP6 (exit 14). Then follow the IP6 directly to Peniche, then to Baleal and Surfing Baleal (Urb. Sol Village I, nº 14-A, Areias/Baleal).
  To get to Peniche from the North - Follow the A1 until Leiria. In leiria take the A8 and follow the direction to Obidos until you arrive to the IP6 (exit 14). Then follow the IP6 directly to Peniche, then to Baleal and Surfing Baleal (Urb. Sol Village I, nº 14-A, Areias/Baleal).

Bus Lisboa - Peniche:
Rede Expressos

Nearest airport: Lisbon (90 km)